Well pleased today :-)

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just like to say i managed to break 80 for the first time ever today on the golf course i had a 79, 39 out 40 in. The par is 71 off the yellows, my "unofficial" handicap is 14....this was discussed at great length over a pint after :) seems the others think it should be cut........

Just like to say i managed to break 80 for the first time ever today on the golf course i had a 79, 39 out 40 in. The par is 71 off the yellows, my "unofficial" handicap is 14....this was discussed at great length over a pint after :) seems the others think it should be cut........

Impressive pal, wish to god I was at that level.

Only been playing a year or so and still stink.

:)

well dome m80
but i think th handy cap should be a broken arm before you start or you have to play one handed if the first idea is too much lol

Bloody well done mate. I once broke a hundred (99 to be exact) & felt pretty good that day too.
Oh & BTW, yer mates are right, you're now a 'shark' & need cut:Laugh::Laugh:
HH.

Is it a links course on inland you play.

the course i play mostly is a well established 95 years old parks course, loads of big trees, hedges and ditches. its too far to the sea side to play links minimum 100+ miles.

our yearly golf trip to Cornwall/Devon is only 6 weeks away and we play a links course then.

@messa keep at it, if you crack it it's a rewarding sport to play, its something you can play against people of any age or sex and be competitive

the course i play mostly is a well established 95 years old parks course, loads of big trees, hedges and ditches. its too far to the sea side to play links minimum 100+ miles.

I'm spoilt for choice in Dundee and the surrounding area. I have had the pleasure of playing Carnoustie championship and Kings Barns championship links courses. Not done St Andrews yet but word of mouth says it's not as challegning as the other two fore mentioned.

We have two public courses (Camperdown & Caird Park) and Camperdown wins hands down. It's a tough course to crack and leaves most peeps knackered & frustrated.

lol....back to normal Friday 84 Sunday 85 (two different courses) oh well my big moment to be cherished and bought out in conversation for those unsuspecting fools who ask if im still playing....it was suggested only briefly i was protecting my handicap but cant play now for two weeks with work commitments :-(

lol....back to normal Friday 84 Sunday 85 (two different courses) oh well my big moment to be cherished and bought out in conversation for those unsuspecting fools who ask if im still playing....it was suggested only briefly i was protecting my handicap but cant play now for two weeks with work commitments :-(

Me thinks some 1 doesnt want the big chop !!!!! :Clap:

Back