well done greece

vive le france..........my feckin ar5s BLOBBY lmfao french twa*s really thought they had it in the bag, bunch of homosexual froggy cnuts :salute:

ST G lol x 100000000000000000000000 @ the froggies :) :) :) :)

I work with a bunch of frogs and I have had "it" all day!!!! Only sorry I have to wait TWO days stuff it up em lol.

Come on who's gunna win it now??? allroad I feel a poll coming on!

feckin great !!!!

Brightened up a gloomy day :)

Goodbye to the mard-arsed french tw*ts

Bronto said:
vive le france..........my feckin ar5s BLOBBY lmfao french twa*s really thought they had it in the bag, bunch of homosexual froggy cnuts :salute:

ST G lol x 100000000000000000000000 @ the froggies :) :) :) :)

just let it all out bronto...LMAO

SUPERB GREECE OR CZECKS TO WIN fooooooook the rest 1 of these teams deserve a round of applause

I hope that Portugal goes all the way after all, they did put out England, but the favourites to win the cup this year I would say, would have to be the Czech Republic as they have been on top form, but good luck to Greece, pity France was knocked out though. Let's hear it for the Greeks. C'MON PORTUGAL!!!!!!

well done greece, i dont mind france (i wonder why lol).

but greece for me have been the ones who have turned heads in this tornament and i hope they continue to :)

its been a great tornament this is what football is about.

@ gareth lol.... im not bothered by the nice avatar you have lol..... but its 138K can you not make it smaller ? but please change it m8y to a still one or something ;)

Back