WeekEPG question

frenchman

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have got weekepg working on my TM9100 at last :) but would like to get the what's on now function working when you look in the bouquet view, if you know what I mean.

Right now when you look in the bouquets there is no information as to what is currently on now, when you click on a channel it will populate this field for all the channels on that TP.

I have just got the rytec epg working on my DM800 and that does fill in the "now field" which is cool. Could the weekepg thing do the same thing using the edge nemisis 4.4 image does anyone know?

Frenchman

Although 3.2 version shows the now epg it won't show you the listing of a program that would start at midnight. This problem was fixed in the 3.3 version.

If the now & next epg on the UR images worked properly then you could put up with using the 3.3 version.

I don't think I can have this set up correctly, I am using weekepg 3.2 downloaded from the edge nemisis panel, I have gone into the setup and picked the radio channel epg background audio saved and then pressed log I think, it downloaded a large number of events to the hdd.

If I go into plugins menu and select weekepg, then select channels, select a channel on the left menu the epg will display on the right no problem.

Problem is when I am flicking through the channels, if I go into the movies bouquets for instance (28.2 channels) none of the channels display what is on now, if I select one of these channels then the what is on now bit will populate for this channel only, and those on the same transponder.

What I need to do is get the TM9100 to use the data from weekepg in the cache to populate this field but can't find an option to do this, like with the rytec EPG on the DM800.

Hope this makes sense :proud:

Frenchman

Back