WeekEPG & MultiView channels.uk Creator/Editor [MS Excel]

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here's an excel file that i put together to make it easier to manage/update my chanlist configs

this is not intended for everyone to use, but anyone who is currently editing channels.uk/mv.channels.uk configs manually this "should" make the job alot easier.

things needed

> TM600 on local network
> An updated LoadEPG_E2 epg id log (thanks to silsila in my chanlist thread)
> MS Excel 95 or later

============

- Open EPG.Editor.V0.1-ToneDeff

-Load any browser and go to > http://tm600.box.i.p/cgi-bin/getServices?ref=4097:7:0:6:0:0:0:0:0:0:&listContent=true
-Copy and paste contents of above link into excel > "Working" tab > column "A" and again into "K"

-Select all of Column "A" and press Ctrl+H
-With Column "A" selected do the following find/replace with blank replace field

find> ;Bsky*
find> *0:0:0:;
find> ;282*

-Select all of Column "K" and press Ctrl+H
-With Column "K" selected do the following find/replace with blank replace field

find> 1:0:1:
find> :11a0000*

-You now have a list of your Channel Names in "A" and the matching Enigma Zap data in column "K" with Boquets left starting "4097".

-Paste Column "A" from "Working" tab into "B" in "EPG Editor" Tab
-Paste Column "K" from "Working" tab into "E" in "EPG Editor" Tab

-Now go down list matching Channel name to EPG id from Silsila.
-Once done Select "G:2" and "H:2" from the "EPG Editor" sheet and click and drag them to bottom of sheet

these two cells contain formulas to arrange data u've edited into right format for weekepg and MV
The MV formula automatically sets +1 channels to use timeshifted data to save room.

-Column "C" can be used for updates follow the steps before for cleaning the data on "Working" tab
then Paste channel names instead into "C" with zapping id still going to "E" on "EPG Editor" tab, and go through editing Column "B" "A" to the updated chans/epg id's

============

Hope that made some kind of sense.......

don't expect many people to use this tbh, but the few who do currently manually edit hopefully it's a helpfull share.

Attachments

• EPG.Editor.V0.1-ToneDeff.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Back