Weeds

Welshwolf

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has watched this gem. Nice refreshing comedy aout a housewife gone drug dealer. Very funny a must see.

started watching it about a week ago. season 3 starts in august some time. im only on the fifth episode of season one where nancy and conrad get shot at and where a container from a plane lands on celias house.

Seen first series and thought it was great. did not know they had continued the series. Is it on a channel or are you downloading them?

seen series 1 & 2 waiting for 3, if you like it theres some podcasts in itunes (there free) and i think you can buy the music from there as well

Thought it was great series, but seemed to be on varying times, so if i found it i watched it. Wouldn't know what series or episodes but even now if i find one i watch it.
Managed to find a few websites that show them too, that i watch occasionally.

I saw series one when it came on sky ages ago. But now I dont get sky one anymore (Im on VM). I hadnt realised series 2 and 3 was out.
I had better get downloading.

it is a top top show, Ive already got series 1 downloaded.

it's an excellent series, im up to season 3 episode 4, and cant wait for ep 5 to be published

Back