web topboxes

mial

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi please stay away from this site what they sell they do not supply what they sell i am not allowed to say on this forum if you visit this web site you will see right away what i am talking about hope to stop any one else to get ---leave it at that cheers mial

what do you mean, have they supplied a box but no service with it!

Yes please provide further info...

-Badaman

pre-configged CS boxes are always best avoided...for several reasons...

1. Theres no gaurantee it's a good quality server could be oversubscribed and prone to glitching.

2. That site says 1 year CS is provided...no gaurantee of this, the site could disappear or go offline tommorow along with the CS server and you will have no comeback or chnace of a refund.

3. The recievers will almost 99% be locked down and passworded to prevent you from being able to access settings and cam config files, so if something goes wrong you have to go back to the traders...if you re-flash you'll loose your C-Line.

4. Commercial CS sites like this and CS server are more likely to be targetted by the authroities...so you could end up with a knock at the door...

iused these a few yrs back to get v+ box it went pete tong
They gave me wrong postcode and said they never received box .
I filed for comp from postoffice but because of wrong postcode i got nothing back .
I wouldnt touch these with bargepoles

I used them back in the days of cable several times and never had any probs ata ll including 2 v+ boxes. That said I would never go down the 1 years subscription in advance route with anyone.

Back