Web Design software (free) wanted!

fizsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to ask anyone if they have used a good web designing software that is simple yet professional. If someone could PM me the link, or post the link or email me then it would be great.

I need to create a website for my local football team: Mount Pleasant Juniors FC. Many of the other clubs in the league have websites so we decided to have ours. lol

I've tried dreamweaver but I'm not very experienced with the html coding and stuff like that. Making a website in Word isn't very challenging and is rubbish tbh.

So, I need a web designing program which I can create a good site from. Sorry to bore you but I could do with some help (if you're willing to help, hope you are ;)).

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies : colors1

Use design view (rather than code view) on Dreamweaver if you don't know much about HTML.

Other options (in no order) are:
  • FrontPage from MS, easy to use but some times breaks in non IE browsers.
  • NVu, free as its open source but I don't know how easy it is to use as I've never used it.
  • WebPlus 10 from Serif, seems to be a popular amature choice, but again I've not used it.

At the end of the day nothing beats being able to code by hand, it allows you to find and fix the reason why a website won't work properly in browser X even though the syntax reports as good in a "wysiwyg" editor.

taken from another site :)

38000fv5.jpg

This deal is featured in the new edition of ComputerActive magazine, out today.
Use the free webspace you have been allocated by your [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]Internet [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]Service [/FONT][/color][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]Provider[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/color][/color].
Follow the link to download the software for free.
It will ask how you want to pay but it will not ask you for card details.
They will send you an e-mail with the software license and download details.
It is a large download at 105mb so it's only suitable for those with broadband.
Even if you only use your website for keeping in touch with family, it's got to be worth a go.

Get your FREE version of NetObjects Fusion!
NetObjects Fusion 9 is simply the easiest, most complete way to build and manage websites available. Perfect for anyone - no HTML knowledge required! NetObjects Fusion 9 makes it fast and easy to make sophisticated websites, even for users new to the web with no design or technical experience. An intuitive interface and built-in site building wizards help guide even the most novice users. Professional [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]web [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]designers[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/color][/color] will really appreciate the speed and accuracy with which they can build great looking websites. Fusion is packed with advanced features that are easy to use and puts them in a drag & drop, pixel-accurate environment. From fun personal photo gallery websites to database-driven e-commerce sites to everything in between, NetObjects Fusion redefines web design.

Follow the link provided, CLICK on CONTINUE underneath the picture of the product. If you are looking at Fusion 10 you are too far down the page.

Code:
https://shops.netobjects.com/cgi-bin/pages/computeractive

Enter the details it asks for, once completed they will send an e-mail containing your license key and a link to download.
Alternatively goto:

Code:

and download first then recieve your license.

I've tried this mate. It's rubbish compared to how it looks. The templates are basic of basic and its absolute shite. No wonder its for free!

yorkshire lad,

is this software 100% genuine? and 100% working not like a trail verson

if these are 100% working great link thanks for sharing :D

Back