We Are the Immortals Mickie D : ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scoot

[DLMURL]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1-1136418,00.html[/DLMURL]

MaNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :salute: :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:
who the feck is man uuuuu..lol

Thats what we love to sing inside the theatre of dreams

who the f*ck are man united

As the reds go marching on on on

It really winds the opposing suppoerters up when we sing that and are kicking there arses!!

I can understand why Ruud got man of the match today with his 2 goals but the boy Ronaldo played fecking excellent and that guy is going to rip a lot of premiership sides apart next season...

There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo

And he doesnt play for Madrid!!

Mickie D, keep that trophy polished for us cos we're having it back next May.... and none of this bullshit about we won our trophy back.... you know who it belongs to.... and it knows where its home is!! The Theatre Of Dreams!!

Yes Ronaldo was deffo Man O match fer me what a player that cross when he backheeled it :) :)

some game
Waster said:
I can understand why Ruud got man of the match today with his 2 goals but the boy Ronaldo played fecking excellent and that guy is going to rip a lot of premiership sides apart next season...

There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo
There's only one Ronaldo

And he doesnt play for Madrid!!

Mickie D, keep that trophy polished for us cos we're having it back next May.... and none of this bullshit about we won our trophy back.... you know who it belongs to.... and it knows where its home is!! The Theatre Of Dreams!!
and your right thereS only one RONALDO

and your right thereS only one RONALDO[/QUOTE]

Whats McDonalds Got To Do WIth The F.A. Cup??????????????

country you hit the nail on the head and sealed it shut lmfao rofl

i thought you won the inter toto PMSL

you snub the FA CUP and now its your claim to fame LMFAO ROFL

come back and tell me when you go a whole season unbeaten in the league and beat you with over 10 points LMFAO ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and hey beating real madrid to win the FA CUP must have been well tough lol... sorry did i say real madrid lol i ment millwall

i do appologise PMSL

but i feel another song comming on lol

ALL RISE FIRST VERSE

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND WE KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END

CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

OF THE WORLD

HEHEHEHEHEHE i enjoyed that, and i will add this well done man u for winning the FA CUP its a great trophey dont go of next season and play in the toto because you are above everyone or so you think !

@ WASTED - WE WON OUR TROPHEY BACK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Regards
MICKIE THE CHAMPION FOLLOWER D

when you have won the premiership more than us then u may call it your trophy, and it mite help if u retained it lmao!!!!

u were saying that we had an easy final, ur such a hypocrit if u would have beat us in the semis, you would never have let us live it down, so accept that united were better in the cup and deserved to lift the trophy! as arsenal with the league

COME ON YOU REDS

then admit we are better than you ?

i cant listen anymore lol

if you would have won the league unbeaten no fúcker in the world would have heard the end of it, arsenal are better than united and you was better than arsenal last season simple.

you lot get so uptight about it, im only playing and to be honest i dont really give to fooks the only person here i dont want to upset is me good pal scoot as we go back long ways but its only a game i am happy of arsenals achievements i have not spoiled any of your posts about your FA CUP... but this post from scootay does have my name at the top lol so its me duty ;), but as sooon as i said about arsenal there you all are treble treble treble, so dont preech about being a hypocrit because you dont like anyone else doing well.

so lets leave it there before it gets out of hand and i put fooking arsenal banners on everypage and you wont like that pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back