Was 'Paedo' Killed By Angry Mob?

I fell i need to clarify here im a father of 4 and peado's sicken me to the core and yes i feel exactly the same all i am trying to say is that vigilantes can get it wrong and hurt or kill people guilty of nothing.

I know where your coming from sargie m8 :)

I fell i need to clarify here im a father of 4 and peado's sicken me to the core and yes i feel exactly the same all i am trying to say is that vigilantes can get it wrong and hurt or kill people guilty of nothing.
I am glad someone has made this point.

I very much agree.

I was going to post something of a similar vein yesterday, but decided to hang off 'till later.

Yep, kill 'em all, let God sort them out.

BUT...

It has got to be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that they are guilty.

There is always going to a danger that innocents will be harmed.
All it takes is a rumour to start & then build up, and nefore long you'll have a lynch mob baying for blood.

It may not be the greatest solution, but until something better comes along, we're stuck with the British legal/judicial system I'm afraid :(

While i have no sympathy for the man and he did truly get his just deserts as it has been said he was a convicted pedophile.

There is one problem with this there was a guy near me and there was a rumour he was a peado and ofc the locla thugs got hold of the rumor and terrorised him for a fair amount of time untill someone took it upon themselves to torch his flat with him inside he was an old man well over 60 and he burnt to death in his flat.

He was however not a peado yet paid with his life.

So i guess what im saying is if everyone goes yeah nice one linch em kill em whatever when they hear there is a peado what happens if its just a roumor and another innocent person pays with their lives?

I agree in principle but just like lynch mob justice, the courts get it wrong too and the innocent get sent to prison whilst some guilty people get off. I'd rather take the lynch mob route, it's quicker, cheaper and real payback gets dished out sometimes directly by the people effected by the paedo.

This reminds me of the Korean film Lady Vengeance.

What about the murderers ? are their crimes not so bad ? Lets murder all the murderes, lets have a local lynch mob on every corner that dishes out justice how they see fit for all crimes, just make sure they are answerable to nobody... what a great country that would be.

Acting like the devil to tackle the devil is something most modern societies have moved on from.

Out of interest, did anyone see that Louis Theroux series on crime recently? There were some really good bits of reporting concerning lynch mobs in South Africa.

The police out there simply cannot cope with the levels of crime, so they leave justice up to a mixture of lynch mobs and stand in civic guards. It was called Law and Disorder in Johannesburg. It was a strange mix, one bit looked at the urban centers and how building hijacking is handled, the other looked at the shanty towns and how they deal with crime.

In the cities, there are companies who are basically protection men, people pay them money to make sure that crime doesnt happen near their buildings (not like security gaurds). These people are just criminals really, who move their underlings away from an area they have been paid to protect.

Out in the shanty towns, some groups get paid by the local landowners to herd up theives. Once they have them, they beat the shit out of them and either burn them or hand them over to the police.

One stand out part was where a local town had had enough of lynchings. The coralled the lynch mob leader and wanted to lynch him as they were sick of the beatings and burnings.

What about the murderers ? are their crimes not so bad ? Lets murder all the murderes, lets have a local lynch mob on every corner that dishes out justice how they see fit for all crimes, just make sure they are answerable to nobody

Lol, tongue in cheek I know, but pretty much the mentality of some of our contributors. :Laugh:

lets have a local lynch mob on every corner that dishes out justice how they see fit for all crimes, just make sure they are answerable to nobody... what a great country that would be.

Acting like the devil to tackle the devil is something most modern societies have moved on from.

Yes i seem to remember a regime just like you describe operating not so long ago in Afgahanastan. The TALIBAN.
That worked realy well NOT. Lets leave the justice for all crimes to the authorites. Vigilanties are just as bad as the criminal in my view.

Yes i seem to remember a regime just like you describe operating not so long ago in Afgahanastan. The TALIBAN.
That worked realy well NOT. Lets leave the justice for all crimes to the authorites. Vigilanties are just as bad as the criminal in my view.
Also, one thing was this attack was the fact the body was mutillated. Whoever did it needs to get some help.

Don’t agree with vigilantly groups and all that but maybe if the courts dealt with these things in the first place then they wouldn’t be any vigilantly groups in the first place.

Any crime against a child should warrant a life sentence and when I say life I mean life.

Don’t agree with vigilantly groups and all that but maybe if the courts dealt with these things in the first place then they wouldn’t be any vigilantly groups in the first place.

Any crime against a child should warrant a life sentence and when I say life I mean life.

Agree 100%

Back