Was 'Paedo' Killed By Angry Mob?

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A convicted child sex offender has been violently murdered - and may have been stabbed in the genitals

Police found 52-year-old Andrew Cunningham naked and covered in blood in his caravan at Wandsworth, south London.

He had been stabbed in the head, neck and chest but had also suffered "non-fatal injuries" to other parts of his body.

There are reports that these included wounds to his genitals, although police have refused to confirm this.

The Metropolitan Police said the gruesome discovery was made at 8am on Wednesday at the Windmill Business Centre in Riverside Road.

Det Chief Insp Nick Scola, leading the investigation, said: "It is the case that Andrew had previously been on the sex offenders register for an offence he committed in 2000.

"Although we're keeping an open mind, it is clearly possible that this was a motive for his murder.

"Regardless of who he was or what he may have done, Andrew was the victim of a vicious assault which ended his life."

DCI Scola played down reports that Cunningham had been killed by a "mob" shouting "Die, paedo, die".

He said: "We're still examining CCTV from the area and working to establish the number of suspects involved.

"However, there is nothing to suggest this was a 'mob' attack.

"I would ask anyone who has information or was in the area that night or in the early hours of the morning and saw or heard anything suspicious to get in touch with us."

Earlier a police spokesman said: "The man, believed to be in his mid-50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.

"He had suffered injuries believed to be stab wounds.

"The post-mortem revealed non-fatal injuries to other parts of his body but we are not discussing these further for operational reasons."

The Sun reported that Cunningham had been convicted of raping a schoolgirl under the age of 13 in 2001 and spent time in prison. He was apparently arrested again in 2003 but no charges were pressed.

Drinkers at a local pub had recently accused him of assaulting the two-year-old daughter of one of the barmaids, the paper says.

Police removed the caravan for forensic testing.

One man, who did not want to be named, said he worked at the unit opposite where the victim lived.

He said: "I spoke to him a few times and he seemed a nice enough fella.

"He drove the big six-wheeler trucks and lived on site as well. A pretty funny way of living I suppose, if you think about it, but I never thought anything of it until now.

"We got into work that morning and there were police everywhere and it was all cordoned off."

:: Anyone with information is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police Incident Room on 020 8721 4138 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Yahoo News

I'm sure someone somewhere will grieve for him

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:roflmao:

Aint life a bitch, what goes round...

No he wasn't killed by a mob, it was suicide anyone can see that.

l was interested for a second then saw FUBAR69 avatar and thats far more interesting

Good ol fashion lynchings are back in fashion it seems. Hooray for justice.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police Incident Room on 020 8721 4138 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Yes, I can see that happening, lol

Surely cleansing like this only helps the kids's environment plus its cheaper than not having to pay for him in jail (if he ever went back) and most likely benefits.

Definitely agree with others, what an avatar from fubar. But if only femalelizzard's avatar was animated ;)

Good Riddance to bad rubbish

Should do it to all child molesters.

Can't see a jury finding anyone guilty.

Yes, I can see that happening, lol

lol thats not my quote there m8 :) that is the quote from the news story from Yahoo ;)

Personally I would buy the whole mob a few beers :Cheers:

1 down a few thousand to go,lets keep the lynchings going

fair play to em

defo a suicide,old bill should not even investigate it

Good ol fashion lynchings are back in fashion it seems. Hooray for justice.

While i have no sympathy for the man and he did truly get his just deserts as it has been said he was a convicted pedophile.

There is one problem with this there was a guy near me and there was a rumour he was a peado and ofc the locla thugs got hold of the rumor and terrorised him for a fair amount of time untill someone took it upon themselves to torch his flat with him inside he was an old man well over 60 and he burnt to death in his flat.

He was however not a peado yet paid with his life.

So i guess what im saying is if everyone goes yeah nice one linch em kill em whatever when they hear there is a peado what happens if its just a roumor and another innocent person pays with their lives?

While i have no sympathy for the man and he did truly get his just deserts as it has been said he was a convicted pedophile.

There is one problem with this there was a guy near me and there was a rumour he was a peado and ofc the locla thugs got hold of the rumor and terrorised him for a fair amount of time untill someone took it upon themselves to torch his flat with him inside he was an old man well over 60 and he burnt to death in his flat.

He was however not a peado yet paid with his life.

So i guess what im saying is if everyone goes yeah nice one linch em kill em whatever when they hear there is a peado what happens if its just a roumor and another innocent person pays with their lives?

i say lynch em all
i'm not a very pc kind of guy but i say if you accidently get 1 or 2 innocents whilst cleansing our streets of 100's peado filth then it's a risk worth taking as those 1 or 2 innocent people killed while getting rid of hundreds of peados could save 100's of children from vile abuse!!!
whilst we are at it lets get the child killers and terrorists and have a proper old clean up

i say lynch em all
i'm not a very pc kind of guy but i say if you accidently get 1 or 2 innocents whilst cleansing our streets of 100's peado filth then it's a risk worth taking as those 1 or 2 innocent people killed while getting rid of hundreds of peados could save 100's of children from vile abuse!!!
whilst we are at it lets get the child killers and terrorists and have a proper old clean up

All im saying its its quite easy for someone who lives near you to say oh him there hes a peado the local thugs get hold of it and terrorise you and your family when you are complelty innocent and you think thats ok?

Suicide is a terrible thing is it not :)

I can understand some peeps worries about hurting people who are not guilty of anything, so I think you should wait for a conviction.

THEN OPEN DUCK(PEDO) SEASON :Kickassro:Kickassro:Kickassro

Back