Warning!!

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
I just wanted to put the warning out there, that it is becoming more and more difficult to download n64 roms (possibly even snes and the others 2) because ALOT of them are or have become ESA Protected.......so basically now you have to work harder to get them if your that way inclined.

Go here and you will see exactly what I mean, this sorta thing seems to be happening everywhere but this site seems to have been hit hard as it used to be every rom was downloadable but unfortunately now it seems to be the exact opposite...

http://romhustler.net/

So the lesson from this thing is that if you have something on your PC burn it to disc before you delete it (especially if you use it or them anywhere near often) because you just never know when things will be permanently and suddenly unavailable....just wanted to pre warn you guys about this thing.

:eater: i downloaded 7 gig of mega drive roms last night and 3000+ nes roms as well from torrents and im gunna burn them to disc just in case haha

lol only a couple then ?

i usually dl n64 n snes stuff me although i only get the best of them me i prefer a mean n lean list as opposed to all the games available it saves space too lol

seriously 7 gigs worth ? jesus lol

Back