Warning about CCCAM 2.3.0

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the f*****g remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some f*****g ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

Thx to CCcam Forum

I have never used any version above 2.14 for this reason. I distinctly remember reading the team behind cccam stopping after version 2.14 so when 2.2 & 2.21 appeared many many months down the line I was sceptical to say the least. This just goes to prove why.

But surely until someone actually provides concrete proof then this is just heresay,

Not saying its a lie but it's not necessarily true either

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

But surely until someone actually provides concrete proof then this is just heresay,

Not saying its a lie but it's not necessarily true either

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Why not do as he says?

Grab it and compile it then check who connects? :)

Deary me I've been using 2.2.0 but only as a client and I haven't had any complaints from the server but I think I'll uninstall anyway and stick on 2.1.4 instead

Rumours like this are quite common, I havent seen any actual evidence to confirm this is true. Only time will tell...It's best to avoid new cam versions until it is known that they are secure and stable.
There was a similar rumour about version 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 from the Oscam camp which later turned out to be false.
Anyhow 2.3.0 doesnt appear to have any new features of any use for UK CS, so no real point upgrading anyway.
Theres some posts on other forums where someone has been testing this by applying an access control list on a cisco router to log attempts to connect from the IP addresses listed in the original article apparently nothing has been logged so far....so appears to be at this point a false rumour until conclusive evidence is confirmed.

Last edited:
hmmm

i had 2.3 on the new DW beta image, after a day i went to edit the cccam.cfg file and all i got was access denied ??

I deleted the file and went to copy it over again and still got the access denied message. I delete the image off thinking it was a bug with the DW beta image ? it still may have been.

warlord

ill have to have a look at this too ive been using 2.2.1 for ages and upgraded to 2.3.0 i had no idea about any dodgy versions at all ive just switched back to 2.2.1 btw as anyone ever tried googling there dns mine some how ended up on google as part of a list of clines ive changed it since but they got it some how i always assumed that some tit i was sharing with decided to put it up perhaps not, i dont know a lot about programming but when i get a min ill decompile it and have a look probably tomorrow so just to confirm if the above is true is 2.1.4 the highest version we want to be on

ill have to have a look at this too ive been using 2.2.1 for ages and upgraded to 2.3.0 i had no idea about any dodgy versions at all ive just switched back to 2.2.1 btw as anyone ever tried googling there dns mine some how ended up on google as part of a list of clines ive changed it since but they got it some how i always assumed that some tit i was sharing with decided to put it up perhaps not, i dont know a lot about programming but when i get a min ill decompile it and have a look probably tomorrow so just to confirm if the above is true is 2.1.4 the highest version we want to be on

it was probably one of your peers that was hacked. it happened me before when i left a port open for streaming, someone hacked my box took the cccam.cfg and posted it on some pakistani website. some of my peers didn't take it too good and accused me of posting it.

You can tell which peer was hacked by comparing the passwords with your f: line.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the f*****g remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some f*****g ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

Thx to CCcam Forum

This sort off stuff posted by a VIP member some of you believe it some of you dont. Unless its fact should it be left there.

surely we must have someone here who can decompile it and tell us the real facts, as i have a couple of peers connecting to my server on this cam, and have to say hasnt made any difference or any extra people trying to connect!

So far it looks like a hoax. Theres posts on other forums where people have set up aceess control lists on their routers to log attempted connections from the IP addresses mentioned in the post and nothing suspicious has been found.
Also the the IP address mentioned 176.9.242.159 apparently belongs to a legit arabic satellite forum. I havent seen any evidence anywhere to suggest a backdoor exists. These type of rumours come out almort every time a new version of CCCam is released.

pinch of salt comes to mind, has anyone tried this version yet, does it clear pick tv, does it work in a tm500 or 600? without the need for newcs or oscam..

This version does not clear pick tv,..dont know about if it works without newcs/oscam on TM recievers...I highly doubt it though. Overall this version is pretty much useful for UK usage. Might benefit users of foreign cards however.

Sorry if i'm off topic here.. but what does it matter if it clears Pick TV? I tried to install 2.3.0 on my tm800 but it failed saying it failed some enigma 2 checks.....

How it works.

Thx to CCcam Forum

I confirm that the above mentioned comments are right.
I have DM 500s clone. It was working fine with CCcam 2.1.4 and 6/7 months I faced no problem to receive picture. When CCcam 2.2.1 released I installed in my DM and after two/three days, it stopped working totally. I tried every image and position remained the same. And when CCcam 2.30 released, I also tried on all images but position remained the same. Ultimately I fed up and and packed up the DM. Some 10-days earlier I read the ABOVE COMMENTS about CCcam 2.3 and 2.2.1. I tried CCcam 2.1.4 and now all is OK.

How can I tell which version I am running and if it is 2.3, how can I downgrade and what should I downgrade to ?

Better safe than sorry I say.

Back