wanted

And as you can see im the breakout master LOL

quite fun these games :) i have about 4 more im trying to add but its not my priority at the mo guys and girls, but i know you lot love them so i will add them soon :)

PS im adding a store feature to the board tonight which will allow members to buy credits and win jackpots for high scores on the games :) this should make it much more fun for all ..... plus it will also feature on many options of the user cp .... ie you will need say 1 DW (digital world) credit to change your user t i tle etc :) and if you have a certain amount of credits like 100 or whatever you can change other peoples t i tles .... so it will be alot of fun

like i said b4 we are back and soon im adding digital world to 10.000 search engines also so we should get busy and all you guys who have stuck with us will be top members and have lots of respect from us :)

watch out we are back !!!!!

what a top idea to add the games mickie:) trouble is, i cant stop playing them!!!
p.s. i must b due lots of points then? lol:D:

it keeps saying game over on space invaders, even though i have 5-6 lives left???
if i could have more than one life, damage would no longer b champ!

yes i have trouble with breakout it gets to a certain speed and starts going through the blocks otherwise i would have a much higher score :(

but no need to worry i think i need to just get updates of the game's :)

but as i said b4 i will be adding many things to the site its just the start m8

Originally posted by magnet
it keeps saying game over on space invaders, even though i have 5-6 lives left???
if i could have more than one life, damage would no longer b champ!
You need to upgrade from that spectrum zx magnet and get something more powerful like a p33 with a 1 meg harddrive and 32k of ram then you may be able to take on the holder of the golden crown

its only time b4 i claim the snake crown damage,which would b my second crown, which means there's still life in my spectrum 48K yet!

and there it is damage, two crowns! there's no stopping me now!:D: :D: :D:

i like to only play the hard games like space invaders i don't like the easy ones they are to girly for me now if it was a trouser snake Compe***ion i would have no trouble winning the golden crown

i think people could beat my score of breakout 12.000 odd cause i know i could easy but it crashes like all the time :( when you get passed 10.000

gonna have a look at the makers home pages see if they have updated them games :)

as far as i can tell (let me know other wise) space invaders and breakout are the only 2 that have problems ?????

but still good fun knowing monkey cant touch me score lmfao

what u trying to tell us damage that ur a big dick?lol

i can safely say that there are no probs with tetris mickie, as i've completed all the levels, and so far i've had no probs with snake.:)

Originally posted by damage
i like to only play the hard games like space invaders i don't like the easy ones they are to girly for me now if it was a trouser snake Compe***ion i would have no trouble winning the golden crown

lol...a trouser snake competi.tion ...lol
rofl

:D: :p :D:

Originally posted by magnet
what u trying to tell us damage that ur a big dick?lol

i can safely say that there are no probs with tetris mickie, as i've completed all the levels, and so far i've had no probs with snake.:)
not big dick but lets just say you would not want it on the end of your nose as a walt ..there is not a problem with the space invaders game but if one of the invaders touch or get down to the level where the castles are the game ends thats the way the old game used to work if i remember right but there was versions that the invaders used to cut through the castles to get to you before it ended so i think that this version is the early one that as soon as the invader got down to touch the castle you were DEAD also on the arcade ones i used to get over 60'000 but i can only get half that on the one here its may be due to useing a keyboard or i just have not hit my peak yet but i think the game is working ok as the origanal game used to be

Nice one ok it looks like its mainly the breakout one that needs fixing :(

by the way i have been messin with the smack the monkey game trying to add it to the games and high scores but im having problems but should overcome them :) i hope thats a top game

Back