WANTED samsung galaxy tab 10.1 boxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
as stated looking for a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 , must be boxed and in excellent condition ,with charger etc , colour not important ,can pay via paypal , or will collect with cash if in south Yorkshire .

thanks

I am also after a tablet for my parents. John Lewis has the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for £250 inc 2 years warranty.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 16GB Wifi with a Samsung dock - at the moment on Jelly Bean (4.2.2) and overclocked to 1400. If the buyer wants it back on the stock Samsung ICS rom I will of course return it to the factory state. And it, of course comes with the original boxes. Not in the pics as I have to get it out the attic. View attachment 74132

Not a scratch on it and it runs like a dream and is the best tablet out there as far as I am concerned.

If anybody is interested the price would be £195.00 delivery included.

I know that, that is why I offered it in a previous post in this thread, I am just clarifying the way I reached the price I am offering it at.

I know that, that is why I offered it in a previous post in this thread, I am just clarifying the way I reached the price I am offering it at.

So are you selling it separately or offering it to the OP in response to his wanted ad?

I am offering it to the OP in response to his wanted ad!

Ok its just you had said you were not selling it and then you worded your post in such a way to say if anybody is interested,which to me meant you are selling it,thats where the confusion came from :)

can thread be closed , as I have one, thanks for the responses guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back