[Wanted] Samsung Galaxy S

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As per the title I'd like a Samsung Galaxy S please, Don't think I can afford the S2 but I'd love the 1st one.

Thanks

Dibbs.

Urm, not sure, people were saying get a San Francisco, good little phone but now I've had a taster, ! and then mentioned samsung glaxy, or SG2, but the top end are starting to get out my range,

Can that be "rooted" then mate and stuff like cyanogenmod put on and the like, had a play with the san fran and that's what that's running, nice little phone like but want faster, I think it's because I know what searching on the Archos tablet is like that i have so i want a phone that will be along the same specs (or speed should i say)

thanks mate

Dibbs.

ive got s2 for sale brand new never usted on 02 looking aound £450 mark posted

way beyond what I can afford mate but thanks any way......i'll have to pass on the S2 like.....

Urm, not sure, people were saying get a San Francisco, good little phone but now I've had a taster, ! and then mentioned samsung glaxy, or SG2, but the top end are starting to get out my range,

Can that be "rooted" then mate and stuff like cyanogenmod put on and the like, had a play with the san fran and that's what that's running, nice little phone like but want faster, I think it's because I know what searching on the Archos tablet is like that i have so i want a phone that will be along the same specs (or speed should i say)

thanks mate

Dibbs.

Yes m8 can be rooted no probs. I have sent you a pm

brilliant that like, a samsung galaxy S2 for that price like, just looking at them all now!

Top man, many thanks for this! appreciated.

I am selling my N97 and San Fran and with a little extra funding I should be then able to get one with out too much outlay!

Thanks mate!

All reet chaps, I'm just looking like and the Samsung S (1st one't I think) Look within the price range today like, I know the version 2 is the dogs like, but it's still a bit out the price league, I'm thinking I might just upgrade to the S for now like.... ??

the 1st 1 is still a cracking phone mate, ya cant go wrong with it, chuck darkys rom on it and you'll be flying along mate ;)

na i wouldnt, stick with what you have for a few months, the s3 is coming out then and the s2 prices may fall

ah.....you know what I'm like though, I'm so impatient and that and want it as yesterday, I'm just thinking that I can't wait, lol, but I should really and then the price may drop, but I need one now! the £250 - £350 up front cash fee is a little hard to swallow so that's why I been looking at the 1st ones that have come out as there between £90.00 - £150.00 which is ok for the minute, (I'll probably sell it on and then keep upgrading!...lol you can see it now can't you)

I've put the san fran up for sale like...so if that goes I'll need some thing.....

Back