Wanted: N95 Black, Swap for iPhone

mas123

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I told you that I would have to kill you.
I have an "As New" iPhone, fully boxed with all accessories and manuals + Invisible Shield.

iPhone is FULLY UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN, which means you can use it with any network and can install third party apps.

I am looking for a swap for a New Black Nokia N95...
I am on the trusted sellers list.

*** Please PM Me ***

I have an "As New" iPhone, fully boxed with all accessories and manuals + Invisible Shield.

iPhone is FULLY UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN, which means you can use it with any network and can install third party apps.

I am looking for a swap for a New Black Nokia N95...
I am on the trusted sellers list.

*** Please PM Me ***

Is it the newer one with the satnav?

No mate, thats the iPhone 3G. Also, forgot to mention its on the latest 2.0 software.

It does have Sat Nav of some sort, it uses mobile phone masts to determine location, I've used it and it works very well.

are you after a n95 only or would you concider any other phones? as ive got a brand spanking new black lg viewty ku990 mobile here not even been turned on yet as ive just come home from town with it on a upgrade.

I'm after a N95 mainly, but would consider other phones, but don't really fancy the LG.

whats the condition of the phone like have an almost new n95 mint with 8gb card in it (basically the same) let me know if your interested

Back