Wanted 32inch led tv

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys I'm after a 32 led tv, or whatever is good really. My only requirement is picture quality. Has to be 1080 and be very goodpictur and sound. Not bothered about all the bells and whistles asi will stick an acre revo under it. Has o be cheap as possible asi have to consider the priceof the whole system including the acer.

Budget for the tv anything under 300. Be great ifile was near the 200mark.
Can i get 3D with that? Or is that taking the biscuit?

Order of importance
50percent picture quality
49percent price
1percnt 3D

Ps...STUPID IFeckinPAD

Last edited:
i was looking at that one mate but you just found a cheaper one. the one i saw was 279 i think.

it was between that one and this one Brand New Samsung UE32D5000 32" 1080p (HD) HD LED LCD Television 8806071288093 | eBay

I didnt know the difference. The link i gave the guy has offered it for 269 with 4.99 delivery.

I cant see much in terms of specs different, which is the better one would you recommend? How are tesco refurb stock?

Your link looks better only thing is no warranty are you in a rush to get a tv might be worth holding on till bank holiday might be some new deals pop up.

What tv has dual core processor?? with the LG its not 1080. In terms of viewing through xbmc will I notice much difference? I can't see the full specs for it.

Back