Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanted 3.5inch Hard Drive

Any 3.5 HDD should so do. Even a 2.5 HDD would work your machine just may not be able to mount it.

Amazon.co.uk : 3.5 hdd

Personally I would recommend an SSD as it will be faster and more reliable than a HDD.

Are you sure your Lenovo ThinkCentre even has a 3.5 HDD bay. Always thought they were small factor so only took SSD like M2s

If your hard drive housing is something like this one just replace with a 2.5 SSD much faster than sata and just stick it down inside the housing with some duck tape ect

Well having had a look at stuff I save o_O. I have a WD5000AAKS if you want it. As others have said an SSD would be far quicker.
PM me your address and I'll post it to you........yes it is a freebie, but I'll just need to hook it up to see if it still functions.

I've got a 2TB 3.5hdd here. Western Digital I want to say. Green one. I had it a box, but I don't use the HDD. You'll likely need to format it, as im not sure what's on there if anything. DM me

Well having had a look at stuff I save o_O. I have a WD5000AAKS if you want it. As others have said an SSD would be far quicker.
PM me your address and I'll post it to you........yes it is a freebie, but I'll just need to hook it up to see if it still functions.
That's very kind Piggy. I've DM'd you👍

Back