Wanted 2 man tent

went camping last weekend, just threw stuff in the car, and drove

between 4 of us, we went through nearly 5 crates of lager, and god knows how much weed and speed lol

on the saturday afternoon me and my m8 was looking at the top of a mountain on the opposite side of the stream, and he rekoned its take an hour to get to the top out of view, i said 20 mins, so me being the pissed knob that i was, said ill prove it, and off i went lol. it was about a mile, and i did it in 13 mins, it was hell of a climb/walk lol, so took a photo

the other photo is what woke us up lol, pink sheep :flock:

no really, yes we was pissed and in a mess, but there really was pink sheep lol, see the proof

went camping last weekend, just threw stuff in the car, and drove

between 4 of us, we went through nearly 5 crates of lager, and god knows how much weed and speed lol

on the saturday afternoon me and my m8 was looking at the top of a mountain on the opposite side of the stream, and he rekoned its take an hour to get to the top out of view, i said 20 mins, so me being the pissed knob that i was, said ill prove it, and off i went lol. it was about a mile, and i did it in 13 mins, it was hell of a climb/walk lol, so took a photo

the other photo is what woke us up lol, pink sheep :flock:

no really, yes we was pissed and in a mess, but there really was pink sheep lol, see the proof

If you look closely it looks like someone walking a couple of sheep and two pigs

If you look closely it looks like someone walking a couple of sheep and two pigs

you can zoom in m8, it was taken on a 5Mpix N95 ;)

i tried to phone dutcho at about 4 in the morning on the saturday night, all you could hear was sheep, but could hardly see a thing, but i was that wrecked i couldnt get through, then the next day my phone was stuffed lol

you can zoom in m8, it was taken on a 5Mpix N95 ;)

i tried to phone dutcho at about 4 in the morning on the saturday night, all you could hear was sheep, but could hardly see a thing, but i was that wrecked i couldnt get through, then the next day my phone was stuffed lol

lol bbaaaaaaaaaaa nowt like hitting the hills high as a kite but I tend to avoid the animals we camped out in a field once not far from whitby only to wake up with a bulls arse backed into the tent we were stuck there for about 20 mins untill on of the lads had the guts to smack its arse with a towel luckly it fucked off for a bit so we could grab are stuff

If dutcho was there he would have lubed up the rear end and made some nice moaning noises as he slipped it in like HALFWITT of big brother eating

mmmmmmmmm ahhhhhh yyyeeehhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm :proud:

Back