WANTED... 160gb 2.5 sata

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys im looking for a 2.5 sata drive to go in my dreambox, now we all know the prices of hard drives at the minute, so im looking for a nice cheap 1 someone may have lying around they dont need anymore, new or used aslong as it works.. doesnt have to be 160gb i will consider anything if its at the right price aslong as its 2.5 sata.. please pm if anyone has 1 going for a reasonable price..

thanks in advanced!

I have 2 spare mate I will stick one in the docking station now and start to write over it, then I full formatt it If I start now it will be ready for tommorow I will drop it off if you want.

Its out a new computer mate just before christmas only got used upto 30GB before I took it out and swapped it with a 750GB

Its a Hitachi 160GB I will take £25 for it, or I have a 80GB hitachi one thats never been used out a TM box because it was not compatible I will take £15 for that.

still after a 2.5 hard drive if anybody has 1, please pm if you have 1 lying around, thanks!

I have a 250 GB I think, may be larger one that was in a external caddy. Will check and do some checks on disk and get back to you later on this evening.

Its a 250 GB one - see attached picture, how about £35 delivered

Done a full check with no errors

Attachments

• 2012-01-31 00.15.50.jpg
    2012-01-31 00.15.50.jpg
    866.3 KB · Views: 5
reduced to £32.50 if anyone interested

Back