vu solose set up

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys i am looking to move as soon as a place comes up and will be able to get virgin as i can not get it where i am now.
I am going to get 2 hybrid DVB-C/T-Tuner for my 2 solo se boxes and will be wanting to set them up to view all channels nod nod.Can anyone give me a quick guild or not so quick on what i need to do as when it comes to cable i know zero..or even less.
cheers
AJT

just ordered one of them DVBSky T330 DVB-C/T/T2 USB Stick £29.00 for my solo2 if your using vix of openatv just use autobouquets tick vm and put your netid in and scan

just ordered one of them DVBSky T330 DVB-C/T/T2 USB Stick £29.00 for my solo2

yes i looked at them but i have a few sat only boxes but want to make my solo se boxs straight cable but don't have a clue..i guess you put in cable tuner i will be using a vix or openatv image so flash one and from there im stuck ha ha..

yes mate just buy cable tuner for solose its easy to set up mate

yes mate just buy cable tuner for solose its easy to set up mate

Thats what i will be doing....already have a good provider just need to set up but that can wait till i move but would like to have a box ready for when i do...can not do without me telly..
WHATS netid.

if you need help when you get sorted mate ask

will do mate thank you...
what i may have to do is set up a box then go to my brothers house as he has cable to test..
will order a cable tuner and get started on one...

is your brothers house in the same area if not just put you netid and do a scan

Back