VU+ Solo2 Vu solo2 VTI 8.0 v4 lonrisun clonesafe by dubliner

dubliner

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is vti 8.0 clonesafe image patched for v4 boxes only .if your box has,nt got the v4 flash chip firmware please don,t use this image as it will brick your box .

Image has been patched on a original box then software has been updated to the 7/2/2015 then backup and flashed on to v4 solo2 clone for testing for 8 hours with lonrisun clonesafe drivers .

All i.ve add to this image is satellite xml 75 east to 30west 7/2/2015 and tspanel 7.5 .and switch off software updated notice and added write protection to drivers .but regardless of this please do not do software update at any time . As it was updated on a original box first as i can.t say what would happen if you updated this on a clone box.

for experimental purposes only.

Regards dubliner

Attachments

• vuplus.rar
    73.9 MB · Views: 47
I Can install this firmware to my Vu Solo 2 SE?
I have Lorisun box

I Can install this firmware to my Vu Solo 2 SE?
I have Lorisun box
Yes, so long as you know it has the v4 flash update otherwise you could risk bricking your box as mentioned by dubliner.

Yes it has clonsafe drivers but make sure your box has v4 firmware applied first .

You could also use ketmp vti 8.0 aswell its more up to date if you like and make sure your box is v4 first .

hi how do we check what version chip we have thank you in advance

Back