Vu+ solo vs dreambox

hussein

Inactive User
Reaction score
Vu+ solo vs dreambox 800hd se

which is the best???

Please help me

I would go for the Solo. Better overall support and you can also run Vix images which in my opinion is the best.

I would go for the Solo. Better overall support and you can also run Vix images which in my opinion is the best.

Better support than a Dreambox ? You have only to look at the number of Image groups supporting the SE to realise the Dreambox has the better support.

The VU will be a lot cheaper than a genuine SE though.

Around £400 there expensive and at that money id buy the VU+ solo2

Clone dm800se boxes like a lot of us here run can be had for around £150

If you can afford Solo2 then no contest. Get one.
Otherwise SE takes it.

buy the VU+ solo2 you would be daft not too....

i own both and those are great receivers with good developer support and similar picture quality. i would opt for solo2 because of the processor speed...

Hey Guys

Thinking or getting a Solo2.
I have an old original DM800HD... which seems to be grinding to a halt....

What is the "real" benefit to the higher spec processor & Mem

Is it easy to get use to after using DB for so long?

Hey Guys

Thinking or getting a Solo2.
I have an old original DM800HD... which seems to be grinding to a halt....

What is the "real" benefit to the higher spec processor & Mem

Is it easy to get use to after using DB for so long?

Like a PC mate it just so much faster youll notice the boot up times are really quick, it has more flash memory too meaning you can use more plugins.

Solo vs 800se I'd choose the 800se each and every time for the simple reason that the 800se can accommodate an internal HDD, apart from this I personally view the boxes as being very similar.

i'm a bit lost at the moment trying to get my posts in to download. 1 min i have 6 posts and next i have none -- any ideas?
@KAPITANAS

Your posts keep disappearing because you were posting multiple nonsense posts on a six year old thread.

As per the site rules, five helpful posts are required and posts such as "I'm having the same problem.", "I can't download." etcetera will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a bit lost at the moment trying to get my posts in to download. 1 min i have 6 posts and next i have none -- any ideas?

Posts have to be value adding in that it need to be informative. Thanks posts are usually removed from Just registered members as these are usually made to achive 5 posts to download from the forum.

Back