Vu+ Kodi Jarvis 16.1 Addons Feedback Whats working For you ?.

dubliner

Inactive User
Reaction score
As we all know by now we have kodi 16.1 on Vu+ boxes but where not sure whats works what does,nt so if members could post please what they tryed so far plugins wizards it will help everybody out and when we find out whats working then could try [first attempt ] make a few config wizards for vu+ boxes .

Uk members not sure whats blocked by your isp providers so really need your help and feedback on this thanks .

As wizards would but just to help people starting out with kodi till they get more use to it .

As always For experimental purposes only :thankz:

Kind Regards
dubliner

Ok bit of feedback if your usein radio players in kodi goto system /music / playback and disable play next song automatically as this will fix the problem when you try to exit .

Couple of plugins that work.

Showbox
Genesis original 15,4,16
Ichannel
uk turks
Daliymotions 4k
Dubstop
Vidics
Salts [ stream all soures ]
Gorilla Streams
Channel pear
Cloud tv
Fubar
AdeyanList
Cartoon Hd & Cartoons 8
Classic British Comedy some great stuff on this plugin
Hd movies 14
Icefilms
Israel Sports
Gastaway
Sportsdevil
Videodevil 18+
Whitecream 18+
Movies4k.to
Phonenix
Solarmovies
Strain hunters
Stream Engine
Mutts nutts
Uk music video jukebox
Irish tv one with orange in logo
Veetle
Vevo music video player
Velocity working but kids version is down at the moment .

Anybody not sure howto get these plugins goto to Ketmps kodi vix 37 thread theres a guide howto add superrepo and fusion thats all you need .

Tested on Solo2 & solo4k runninig Openatv 5.3 16.4.2016 build .

Right, I have nvidia shield, but also have Kodi installed on my Vu+ solo se V2 (original) I have installed few basic addons, but also a paid sub in Sportsmania, all links get played via media player.

Current good addons.

MOVIEFLIX (1 click links) - after installing, go in configure and enable tv shows and movies. (very good)
ADFAH (1 click links)
M4U (1 click links)
HD-BOX (1 click links)
123 movies (1 click links)
hd movie 14 (1 click links)

All above are in muckys repo - Index of /

Exodus
Stream all sources
Phoenix

Are in fusion - Index of / then install from zip, start here, add on installer, then install them from programs - add on installer

I use real debrid account to pull more links, mainly for little ones tv shows, but they all work fine without.

Another mention I like is

iSTREAM

Changed my skin to AMBER, edited few settings and this runs very very quick considering its on a enigma 2 box.

build1.jpgbuild2.jpgbuild3.jpgbuild4.jpgbuild5.jpg

There.s no need for that reald crap 1080 and 720 can be found on movieflix just enable movies and tv shows and here,s icefilms zip 5-9-16 1080 720 .

And don,t mind that Kodi wars crap aka handbags at dawn there all in it for the money they think there celebrities all members of the minds bigger that yours they need to have a word with themself,s .

Wookie build and tbd wizard working well tested on linuxmint box 2 and kodi 17 make sure you change standard to expert and enable unknow soources like and android .
Icefilms Kodi Addon Download joenobody should have checked first .

There.s no need for that reald crap 1080 and 720 can be found on movieflix just enable movies and tv shows and here,s icefilms zip 5-9-16 1080 720 .

And don,t mind that Kodi wars crap aka handbags at dawn there all in it for the money they think there celebrities all members of the minds bigger that yours they need to have a word with themself,s .

Wookie build and tbd wizard working well tested on linuxmint box 2 and kodi 17 make sure you change standard to expert and enable unknow soources like and android .
Icefilms Kodi Addon Download joenobody should have checked first .

Kodi and handbags lmao

Your right there, on one group its daily, the way people speak would think they are part of La Cosa Nostra lo..

However, there is plenty of addons to suit everyones needs.

As for real debrid, I use mainly for kid tv shows, coincidentally movieflix and most of them single link addons don't have the shows, it's just there for ease of viewing for myself.

But no way to people need it

Last edited:
Sorry danny121pt was,nt disrespecting your post if i did i did,nt mean it at you .

There,s killings going on in the kodi side people ddoss each other makin video,s hacking web pages youtube saying plugins get pulled for money making and that,s just the start of it .

Was,nt directed any Teams or image makers just the one,s that are killing kodi for all of us .

Check some of these .YouTube

Sorry danny121pt was,nt disrespecting your post if i did i did,nt mean it at you .

There,s killings going on in the kodi side people ddoss each other makin video,s hacking web pages youtube saying plugins get pulled for money making and that,s just the start of it .

Was,nt directed any Teams or image makers just the one,s that are killing kodi for all of us .

Check some of these .YouTube

didn't think you was disrespecting my post all mate, and I know what you mean about some of the grief within Kodi, some social media groups all it is daily is arguing lol

I love Kodi, luckily there is still some really great addons, hopefully all the politics will stop within kodi and it still get better also :)

Another really good addon is

The ALPHA.

Can't input the link, so just google "the alpha seo michael" then you will have install instructions guys and gals.

Works on vusolose v2 also,

Cheers buddy. Once I download zip where do i place it? I only use Exodus and Phoenix really. :)

install via ADDON installer which is fusion repo.

Google it or look on seo michael website.

As cant put link here, just manually type in source on file manager in kodi on vu.

Okay where do I get this Kodi version for my Vu Solo 2. Thanks again :)

Back