vu+duo2 HDD help - where the option in the menu? vix

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI all
got my new HDD for the vu+duo2. im running vix
on the menu I don't see a "hard disc" option. on the VU+ when this has missing usually meant the hdd wasn't connected properly/ dead or no HDD but when correctly connected the options appeard and you could format the HDD

I thought it was the same.. so wipped lid off can feel hdd spinning all wires connected but no option on the menu for hdd.

so I put my old hdd (from vu+) all working (as picons, and recordings are there) but again no option in vix so where is the option in vix to setup / format the HDD on the vu+duo2?

I tried that.. then green new mount but it doesn't see anything to mount

I tried that.. then green new mount but it doesn't see anything to mount

If the drive is coming from another e2 box and running say vix or pli you dont need to do anything just install the hard drive then
in vix its setup/system/storage devices.
you should not need to mount or do anything and everything on the hard drive will be available.

If you can't see it in mount manager, image is not picking it up.

Is it new or used, as if ntfs you will need to gormat to fat32 on PC and than put back in box.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

If you can't see it in mount manager, image is not picking it up.

Is it new or used, as if ntfs you will need to gormat to fat32 on PC and than put back in box.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

correct if brand new it will most properly need formatting to fat 32 that will be why its not showing up in image..

Back