VU Duo

I would take that with a big pinch of salt..maybe with some ultra light weight skinny manufcaturer standard image with no useful plugins or features...which then makes it a bit pointless...So what if you can boot a useless image in 3 seconds..It's marketing propoganda..some people get impressed with stuff like that.

As mentioned already though boot up times are probably not at the top of many peoples wish lists they dont matter in your everyday running of the box.

Apparently Blackhole Team have had one on test (Photo's available around the net) with latest 1.7.8 image and indeed they report Boot time is around 3-5 seconds, now i agree for some people it wont matter but say your just sitting down to that all important match and you need to do an E2 restart for a cam change that 3-5 seconds will come in handy compare to some that take nearly 2 minutes

Which cam needs a full restart on swapping? I thought it is only after installation.

In the spirit of learning and not argumentation.

Which cam needs a full restart on swapping? I thought it is only after installation.

In the spirit of learning and not argumentation.

I used it as a figure of speech what i should have said is if you just loaded a new channel list and needed a restart

I'm waiting for the Solo2. Currently have a Dreambox 800SE but could really do with a dual tuner box and the Solo2 is shaping up to be the perfect choice.

Back