vu+ duo V2 clone

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a v2 clone running blackhole 1.73 and were looking at changing the image to blackhole 2.03 are these images compatable with the v2 clones or will have i have to change the security chip inside.

I was told that there not compatable. You would need to upgrade the chip

hi i have found a modded blackhole 2.03 for v2 chips on another site, but just having a look around and it seems your right if you want the orignal image you have to upgrade the chip to v3.2.

from people using this image is there more any big advantages in this image or is it best to stick with an older one that isnt modded. i were after using tspanel 7.1 and maybe the streming plugins would these work on 1.73.

I am on the same BH image as you and I am pretty sure I have the lastest TSpanel on mine and it all seem to works fine. Would have to double check though.
If your unsure about updating it or think a plugin may screw your box up do an backup of the box first. Thats what I always do. Just revert it back to exactly how it was.
I'd be weary about using the modded image as I'd rather have a box on an older image and working rather than putting the modded image on and screwing up my box altogether.

Will this work on the V2 chip though?

just add a look and no do not use on v1 or v2 boxs unless you have fitted v3 chip

How does one check to see which version update is currently installed in the box? I have a vu duo 3.0 clone.

How does one check to see which version update is currently installed in the box? I have a vu duo 3.0 clone.

I am on the same BH image as you and I am pretty sure I have the lastest TSpanel on mine and it all seem to works fine. Would have to double check though.
If your unsure about updating it or think a plugin may screw your box up do an backup of the box first. Thats what I always do. Just revert it back to exactly how it was.
I'd be weary about using the modded image as I'd rather have a box on an older image and working rather than putting the modded image on and screwing up my box altogether.

Im not much bothered bout the image getting knackered just redo it, but i think that you are right in not using modded images. think i will stick to using what i have and install the plugins for that box, rather have a working box without issues then have a box that causes me hassel.

if you brought your box before the 3.2 update came out your v3 box has 3.0 update,

Back