VU+ duo from china

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

I purchased one November 2010 from a contact Mr ++++ from Kowloon Bay factory. He spun me a line saying he could supply me one for evaluation at cost and if i wanted to proceed, i could get a unit cost of $159.00 per unit.

Needless to say, i never got my box....... though Western Union are investigating for me...but i hold out no hope for my monies return...

I apologise to admin if i have done anything wrong in publishing this. I did take out the contacts name and did not post his company or address.

In the end, i got one for £259 including p+p

BE CAREFUL

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

I purchased one November 2010 from a contact Mr ++++ from Kowloon Bay factory. He spun me a line saying he could supply me one for evaluation at cost and if i wanted to proceed, i could get a unit cost of $159.00 per unit.

Needless to say, i never got my box....... though Western Union are investigating for me...but i hold out no hope for my monies return...

I apologise to admin if i have done anything wrong in publishing this. I did take out the contacts name and did not post his company or address.

In the end, i got one for £259 including p+p

BE CAREFUL

Where did you get one for £259??

Also, do season passes work, or something similar with these???

Back