VU+ Duo for US$195 - Dodgey I think!

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the following email from a supplier in China, if he can actually supply it, it'll most likely be a clone! These Chinese ppl are fast!!

I personally reckon its a scam, if anyone wants this suppliers contact details and actually wants to take the risk of dealing with him, he can easily be found on Alib*b* or PM me and I'll forward you his contact details.

Vu+ Duo HD Twin Tuner DVB-S2 Linux (Engima2) Satellite TV Receiver PVR Ready we supply are Genuine & Original products. brand new and all accessories included in sealed boxes. with manufacturer's warranty. (Attachment is the Specification & Pictures, pls attend it)

View our Quotations following:
Unit Price @ $190.0 USD, 3 units
Unit Price @ $180.0 USD, Order Q'ty >5 units;
Unit Price @ $170.0 USD, Order Q'ty >10 units;
Unit Price @ $165.0 USD, Order Q'ty >20 units.

Quotations above all include delivery costs and insurance fees. The prices we quoted are reasonable and steady. No additional gifts or discounts for the first order.

Regarding the delivery, we guarantee the following points:
1) Use the best shipping service as EMS, DHL, China Post, UPS, FedEx
2) Delivery Time: 5 working days
3) Payment term: Bank Transfer (T/T) & Western Union
4) We ship the goods customers ordered within 24 hours always after the payments cleared.
5) Mark goods of package as Gift & Low Value to avoid tax, you don't need to pay extra

What's more, regarding to the delivery, we offer the following policy:
1) In case the goods lost or stopped by custom when delivery, my company must re-sent the same order for customers after confirmation.
2) In case the goods destroyed during shipping, my company should assume the lost. For this, we need your site to take detailed photos for our confirmation and evaluating the lost. After confirmation, we will send again the destroyed goods or refund 70% of the total value for the destroyed goods

Any other question or need, please feel free to let me know.

Your attention and responds is appreciated

Yeh most likely, I was following that thread you posted but cudn be asked to carry on reading it as it got a little looooooooooooooong, just scrolled to the end of it before posting this and found no solution had come of the group buy so thought someone may wanna chase this fellah up, but anyway as mentioned, seems like he aint genuine anyway!

prob the same guy ppl have been talking to here mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a scam...is one City even when thy do not produse the Stb only Jolery...I have been there and i know that erea...I have send even some one No manufature at all...do not send any money you could never get back anythink...
Be carfully..

so Bobi wont you do a good group buy for dw members?

I could do, but not this time...the orders is been sold to dealers to do them happy...i am really sory...and the other think is i do not like broke any rulles here....( I am very carfully about rulles )if Admins alllowed maybe i could do in next order....only for this forum...because if they strarts groups in other forums i have to go in bankcrypt...lol

Definately a SCAMMER!!! The same company listed on find the scammers.

But i can't understand as he has got gold supplier status which means he is verified by Alibaba.

Find The China Scammers

Back