Vu+duo + 1TB Hard drive + Vu+wireless 300N usb lan adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi + im selling my VU+Duo with 1TB Hitachi Hard Drive installed plus a Vu+300N WirelessLAN USB Adaptor so need to have very long ethernet cable trailing half across the house because your wireless router is in another room. The duo is in absolutely mint condition, its unmarked as its been kept behind a cabinet, rarely used . Those of you are reading about this know what the duo is capable of. Comes with its original box and accessories, power leadm hdmi cable, remote and literature. Its the ideal package. Any questions please post and ill reply as quick as i can. It will be reset to factory settings

Ive sold on here before so im sure people will vouch for me..

any questions please ask.

Payment via PayPal

EDIT, PayPal Gift removed not allowed if selling through forum. Napster

IMAG0387.jpg
IMAG0390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right as napster said. Lol...its in mint condition...

ah ok was looking at this other day WOS has it for £189, so thats why i asked what you were wanting.

ah ok was looking at this other day WOS has it for £189, so thats why i asked what you were wanting.

bet theres don't come with a 1tb hard drive and wireless Lan, good price for what you get, if I had twin feed it would be already gone

bump 1 ill forget about the postage costs and will sell for £195 plus free postage...

bump 2 cant believe this hasnt sold yet...its a steal guys....reduced to £185 with free postage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back