VU Duo £289 V TM Twin £279 Whats your thoughts?

Wow all this talk about programming, software, hardware, EPG, etc etc I fully understand why people want to improve things i am all for that , but really!! this is a satellite receiver for watching TV nothing more nothing less next your'll be wanting it to make a cup of coffee hahaha

keep going guy's your doing a great job may be one day one of you will sort the BER issues out so my viwing is not disrupted, haha

Wow all this talk about programming, software, hardware, EPG, etc etc I fully understand why people want to improve things i am all for that , but really!! this is a satellite receiver for watching TV nothing more nothing less next your'll be wanting it to make a cup of coffee hahaha

keep going guy's your doing a great job may be one day one of you will sort the BER issues out so my viwing is not disrupted, haha

What is this BER issue you are having lol every post I see with your name as BER issue in (i know it doesnt really but most do lol) im on fixed dish so probz doesnt apply to me but I finally see some major changes and work going on by everynoe so what ever issues they are they will defo be ironed which ever box you have. There maybe even a chance the TM800 gets sorted? Am I being to optimistic?

Back