VOD on v+HD?

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

As the title says, can i get vod on v+hd? I heard/read that a member (mr Parsnip) managed to do this on his box, using atmega fun, just wondering if its possible, not holding my breath, but would be good.:proud:

Hi,

As the title says, can i get vod on v+hd? I heard/read that a member (mr Parsnip) managed to do this on his box, using atmega fun, just wondering if its possible, not holding my breath, but would be good.:proud:
yes you can if u dont dissable the talk back and the box has never been turned off but 2 problems with this is
1/ with talkback still enabled they can see u on the network and
2/ the person who box this was will receive a bill for the vod you order

yes you can if u dont dissable the talk back and the box has never been turned off but 2 problems with this is
1/ with talkback still enabled they can see u on the network and
2/ the person who box this was will receive a bill for the vod you order

Ah, good point no.2, i bought this off a private seller and don't want to cause them any trouble, plus it could be traced back to me.

Could this happen even though the subscription has been cancelled months ago? as this person moved house and has sky now? Just wondering?

Could this happen even though the subscription has been cancelled months ago? as this person moved house and has sky now? Just wondering?

The box will of been registered to a particular person so yes, they can be traced. Also, the box was never theirs to give away in the first place. It still belongs to VM and, as such, the person could not only receive a bill for the VOD purchases but for the cost of the box as well. Currently, I believe VM charge over £300 for a "lost" v+ box !

Back