Vm

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Just found out today that VM has increased their prices as from 1st of April. my bill will be £3.99 more than used to be...is this legally correct? can they really put the price up just like this?

if so...God help us all!!

Just found out today that VM has increased their prices as from 1st of April. my bill will be £3.99 more than used to be...is this legally correct? can they really put the price up just like this?

not if ur on a contract

I got a e-mail back in mid Feb about prices going up in April.

Phone em up. Moan about it then ask to go through disconnection. They will soon start to say, erm we can knock this and that off for you to bring the prices down!!

I am now 50p better off a month than I was last month :)

Another tip is SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers

This will enabke you to phone major companies without using an 0845 0844 or 0870 number which does tend to hike your bills :)

JohnO

Hi All,

I had read that they where increasing prices but the cheeky feckers also took a £1 off my £8 discount I receive, but all I could get from them it was to do with new prices (He just didn't know why they had took the pound) and said he couldn't change anything but said he would credit me with £12 to cover it for the year, will have to wait and see if I get it.

Back