Vision Eternity Re-buildable Atty

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wow I've been using this for over 2 weeks now and I'm absolutely blown away by it. It produces clouds and clouds of vapour and a good throat hit.

I've rebuilt this little beauty over 20 plus times now trying different gauges of wire, plus varying the amount of wraps per coil and different wicking material / thickness and I absolutely love it!!!!

It’s so easy to rebuild very cheap to maintain i.e you can get very good quality nichrome wire for dirt cheap (meters and meters of the stuff lol)

And best of all you personalise it to you, at the moment my favourite set-up is

0.20mm Nichrome wire with 8 wraps over 2mm silica wick === 2.0 ohm fantastic.

I've tried lots of genesis style re-buildable atomisers some at the plus £100 mark and 90% of them have been too fiddly / ugly to be worth their while, tiny screws etc.. posts not far enough apart, airy draws the lot

The thing with me is I usually like to bin my atty after a week to maintain that perfect vape. Which can be quite costly, but with one of these a new coil each week is pennies.

The only slight negative in my opinion is the vape is a little cooler than direct dripping however if you make a 3+ohm coil and whack the volts up its produces a nice warm vape.
Has anybody else tried these yet? I would be interested to hear your thoughts / favourite setup wire gauge / number of wraps etc..

Thanks Penners

Ive not tried one yet but i am looking into getting a couple of rebuildables.. I got the wire and wick and tried to rebuild the vivi nova's i have even though they are not built to be refurbed but they are a pain in the ass and too small and fiddly to do, Ive tried 4 or 5 times and only ever got one to vape right.. they're just too fiddly to do regardless of what youtube video's tell you... Yes its easy to do but not easy to get right so pointless wastage of time to do them.. Ive seen a few online and will be getting some proper rebuildable ones but i dont need to yet as i have the vivi and i have loads of ready built heads to get through before i need to..But it is on the to get list.

Your right about rebuilding the Vivis they are fiddly buggers best results I get with them is using a straw to feed the wires down the center plus doubling the legs (this stops the hot leg problem by lowering the resistance of the legs)

But even with the above its still hit and miss. To be honest that’s how I've found most re-buildables (hit & miss) apart from the Eternity every time I build it its perfect no hot legs etc no burny taste just perfection and for the price of these units you really can't go wrong.

Back