Virmin paperless charges

bignbold3000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone else had a letter from Vermin telling them that unless they opt for paperless billing they will be charged £1.25 from April.

Surley, this cant be right and they should deduct £1.25 from the bills of those who opt for it, not the other way round????????

I am going to complain and if they dont change there minds, I think us payers should complain to the relevant regulator.

Cheating Bar-stools

took me 20 minutes to setup my paper free option so i dont pay 1.50

indian call centre couldnt help as i am on the blueyonder network, blueyonder tech was very helpful bust spent a lot of time sorting it

be aware that they make it hard for you to stop getting paper bills

just like tescos with their plastic bags, you spend over a hundred quid in there and they start getting a strop when u dont bring your own bags, tescos think the tax on plastic bags should be passed onto the customer and not consumed by the company considering how many billions they make each year

took me 20 minutes to setup my paper free option so i dont pay 1.50

indian call centre couldnt help as i am on the blueyonder network, blueyonder tech was very helpful bust spent a lot of time sorting it

be aware that they make it hard for you to stop getting paper bills

Not really m8.

I'm have a Blueyonder email address as well, it took me all of 2 minutes to set mine up, that included getting the PIN mailed back to me & sitting down afterwards for 45 seconds to scratch my coconuts.

Not really m8.

I'm have a Blueyonder email address as well, it took me all of 2 minutes to set mine up, that included getting the PIN mailed back to me & sitting down afterwards for 45 seconds to scratch my coconuts.

I set this up, on signing for Vermin. yet for 5 weeks it said i had to call them, chargeable number (im on BT for phone, and they have only just stopped charging for 0845) as they had no information on my account! as they could not do a DD without giving me a bill, i though fcuk em. sure enough, two weeks before the bill was due, the information, that Vermin said they did not have, magically appeared.

overall i have no problem with the system. just, why do i have to pay a, fixed, bill by DD? why wont a standing order do? i know the answer, or think i do, and it has nothing to do with providing a service for the customer. but it does inflate the dividend for share holders.

Hi, has anyone else had a letter from Vermin telling them that unless they opt for paperless billing they will be charged £1.25 from April.

Surley, this cant be right and they should deduct £1.25 from the bills of those who opt for it, not the other way round????????

I am going to complain and if they dont change there minds, I think us payers should complain to the relevant regulator.

Cheating Bar-stools

yep i got the same letter. might just be my final gripe with those cowboys as im ready for switching anyway.

Back