virgin super hub

Virmin are working on a fix for this super hub, there beta firmware goes out live to the beta tester on Tuesday so if all goes well, everyone with a super hub that has problems, could all see an end to these troubles soon. I say 2-3 weeks if all goes well.

the only problem i have been getting is really strange when i had hub upstairs and dm800se down stairs connected via home plugs it worked fine,but was unable to reflash via home plug for some reason. now i have setup the hub downstairs with 800se connected direct, which works but for some reason i have to reboot hub about once a fornight as i lose wireless connection which i will add never happen while it was upstairs, really odd but it dont take long to reboot.

just a quicky how do you got about getting the software when it becomes final release.

You would turn of your modem and leave it off for 60 seconds or more then back on again

had my hub otherday ive had nothing but problems my tm-5402hd keeps cutting out cccam etc ive disabled firewall ipfilter etc still the same

Back