Virgin price increase

well regarding the price hike, i phoned virgin as i was nearing my contract, they offered me 30meg at £18.50 per month for 12 months, thats with the £4 loyalty discount...this was yesterday 30-9-2013, i asked them if my price will go up by £2.50 as from today, they said no it will remain for £18.50 for the 12 months...if i suddenly find its gone up by £2.50, im gonna email the CEO, like i did last time who sorted this out for me..they canmy say one thing and do another..i will ask them to play back the recording they often say they do for training purposes, my 7 day cooling off period ended today..

hi johnny what is the email address for the virgin ceo please as i was promised a loyalty discount like you but they are putting my price up I have emailed the customer services but the ceo might get better results

hi johnny what is the email address for the virgin ceo please as i was promised a loyalty discount like you but they are putting my price up I have emailed the customer services but the ceo might get better results

I got the phone call today offered me 30Mb for 18.50 or 60 mb for 20.50 so i took the 60mb couldn't get 60mb for 18.50 deal apparently a contract does not mean now price increase if their prices go up
It's better deal than 21.15 for 30mb which is what I was having to pay from the 23 october

I got the phone call today offered me 30Mb for 18.50 or 60 mb for 20.50 so i took the 60mb couldn't get 60mb for 18.50 deal apparently a contract does not mean now price increase if their prices go up
It's better deal than 21.15 for 30mb which is what I was having to pay from the 23 october

sorry for late reply..i emailed this guy last year who works in the ceo office, who sorted it for me [email protected]
they offered me 60 meg for £23.50...i only have briadband internet only..seems different prices for different people...

I found the email address with google and was answered by craig langdale from the ceo office , I also only have broadband now I used to have tv , i have been with them since it was telewest
I fell down a manhole owned by virgin because while i was walking my dog he dragged me across it like dogs do the lid was not secured and gave way under me, i sued them for damages and was awarded a good sum out of court

i got an email sayin gmy broadband was going up another 2.50 so thats 39quid odds for 120 meg and only way ill get it to 35 again is if i take a new 18 month contract! Was 2 secs from going across to bt infinity as seem a good deal there but not as fast as virgins

Think they will get one from me,if anyone got a e-mail addy for them,did try google but was coming up with old ones,with some i think have since....

Cheers

Think they will get one from me,if anyone got a e-mail addy for them,did try google but was coming up with old ones,with some i think have since....

Cheers

this is the email address i used [email protected] he wont answer I had a ohone call from craig langdale within half an hour of posting my email dont rant but be vey polite and concerned about new customers getting the best deal , any health issues ect will help best wishes

Cheers
site is slow double posted so i deleted this one

Last edited:
Just got my new 24 month contract even better £7 loyalty discount bringing xl bb to £19.50

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

is xll bb 30 meg ?...cos i got that offer too, £18.50 per month with £4 loyalty discount...

Mine Is 60mb for 19.50

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Back