Virgin+3.0

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
still got a problem with epg, when its left for a while epg goes blank,it just comes up epg loading, after a reboot 5mins later it comes on...quite annoying,
any ideas?

cheers.

Yes- I've noticed this a couple of times recently too, m8. At first, I pointed the finger at the missus, for her habit of rapid zapping using the Up and Down buttons, rather than Left or Right for 'Virtual' Zap...

But the third occasion, I had to grant her amnesty, as she'd been watching a program for an hour, and we noticed the EPG had died a death with just a simple Channel Up r/c command.

FreddyFr0g has been notified, and is having a look into this issue. But it's a very difficult one to trap with error logging. All I can say is, it doesn't seem to be memory-related, as this happened on a box running Virgin+ 3.0 - with 4.2MB Free Space, and 13MB Free RAM available!!

Which area are you in please?

Cheers- AL :)

lol....i done the same was blaming the missus until it happened when she was out the other day,i had the commando12 image loaded on box and it was doing this so i loaded virgin+3.0 but its still the same,im in the edinburgh area.

cheers m8,

John.

Back