Viewing Algerian channels in UK

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a new guy at work who was telling me that when he goes back to algeria he takes his box with him and the local sat shop charges around £40 to put the codes in for a year. but when he does not go back home he pays around £100 to some guy in reading who activates his box over the net. So i told him i look into it for him. is there a cheaper way of getting the codes without spending that kind of money?. i cant remember name of the box hes using but has dish with 4 lnbs Thanks

Got a new guy at work who was telling me that when he goes back to algeria he takes his box with him and the local sat shop charges around £40 to put the codes in for a year. but when he does not go back home he pays around £100 to some guy in reading who activates his box over the net. So i told him i look into it for him. is there a cheaper way of getting the codes without spending that kind of money?. i cant remember name of the box hes using but has dish with 4 lnbs Thanks

most algerian channels are fta apart from programme national in biss. he,s using a payserver probably for the birds at 19.2e/13e ect. £100 a year is very good value if the system is rock solid/stable althgough its probably just some guy re-selling a cheap crappy server,regards mdt

Back