[VIDEO] Duke Nukem Forever Live Demo

Has anyone here actually played a Duke Nukem game before ? Looks to me like classic Duke, those games are what they are they may not be the best around in any respect but they are funny and fun. I can't wait to play this. The only other Duke Nukem games I played was the first 3D one which was made in fookin 1902 or something and I couldn't stomach the pixelation or scratchy audio....and the other one was that Playstation one where you play in 3rd person and you can jump around platformer style and stuff Time To Kill I think it was called - that game was great lol.

i played duke nukem 3d on the saturn, time to kill and planet of the babes on ps1 and zero hour on the n64.

loved them all, zero hour on the n64 was the best though.

Yeah that was good, but my favorite was Time To Kill - I remember me and my m8 playing it once, well it was on and we were busy gabbing about something or another, anyway the game's left stant for a bit...and then all of a sudden out of the blue Duke just comes out with a classic and goes 'what are you waiting for, christmas ?!' well me and my m8 just pissed ourselves laughing at the time it was hilarious. The humor in those games are great lol.

Back