THANK YOU!!!

Hi Davidh,
Thank you very much for the codes
as always greatly appreciated.
I could,nt carry on the hobby without your valuable
help
cheers Arthur. :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

MY LAST PUBLIC VIAENCRYPT FULL AU FILE
NOW WITH TOP SECRET'S PIC FIX FOR NTV INT.
THANX IBANEZ 99 FOR THE VIASAT SET!!!

==============================================

TO GET MORE OF THESE BABIES JOIN THE BF CREW AT VKEYS (!!!!!!!) AND EARN YOUR AU FILES AS WELL AS LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM YOURSELVES!!! MORE THAN THAT: HELP YOURSELVES THROUGH HELPING EACH OTHER!!! TECHNOLOGY IS A TWO WAY PROCESS AND THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!!

AU Viaccess file for a good old Goldie.
--------------------------------------------------

It's encrypted, so (most of) you can't edit it. Just enjoy the ride - for those whose setups do take the Viaencrypted form of Geo... Others may want to tinker with it but don't worry, it won't last for very long... Some providers are a bit "nasty" these days... But then again, this is all for educational purposes only...

HRT, Slovenia, SRG Swiss, NTV Int., the whole package of Viasats are all AU. BBC Prime, sadly, isn't AU and periodically somebody will need to edit the operational key(s). Eurosport and AB Sat aren't AU also but are unlikely to change the service keys they operate on, I'm told...

To AU: put it, for instance, on a 1000/Cinema channel with a stronger signal (if you have a problem in the evening do it during the day), then wait for the message "No right for this service" or words to that effect (it differes from one receiver to another) and switch off the rec. After 2-3 secs turn the rec back on again and wait without changing the channel on the sat rec! Within 15 - 20 minutes max it ought to clear. Sometimes they don't send updates, so don't give up easily. Repeat on, say Ticket 8, with bated breath (he, he...). For some other channels (like Slovenia, HRT and NTV Int.) it's very fast and on SRG Swiss it takes a bit longer than that...

If you get the "Please check the card" or "Service is not running or scrambled" message (or words to that effect) you either need to reset or take the card out (a few times even) or unplug the receiver (perhaps a couple of times with some troublesome Nokias, for instance) or re-burn the card. Erase the card before burning. Sometimes it's necessary to delete/uninstall the programming S/W and re-install it, as with time it may deteriorate.

Some receivers have difficulties with this file (some Echostars, Manhattans etc.) and they need the plain, unencrypted version of Geo34/Via0.32 and everything will fly... Stick to what works with
your setup and learn how to edit it yourselves. Buy your local provider's card whenever possible and exchange the goodies in this lovely hobby of ours... Read them out and have fun...

For more info and to ask Qs visit www.**********net (Viaccess only forum),***********************************************is a must!!!

For much more in-depth info on Viaccess etc.: http://www.***********/faq.htm

To start editing the files: you can't fail with Duwgati's help, which you can get at his excellent site: http://www.*******.com/ or http://***********.com/ (in Dutch, English, French, Spanish
and Turkish for now...). Just go to Software -> Editing -> Picbined and you'll find a step-by-step guide in pickies... And much more, including how to programme, the types of files, cards, encryptions etc. etc. etc.!!!

Get the latest versions of various, best S/W packages from his Download -> Archive. Tom, the author of Picbined sends the newest version to Duwgati, who takes care of his site and updates it instantly! The other lovely-jubblies, too...

I warmly recommend you download the whole site onto your PC so it's there whenever you need it!!! It's about 10 meg altogether and for most of us well worth every byte!!!

Beginners info also here: http://www.***********.com/Brutus_Beginners

Get the key updates at: http://********ru/ , http://www.********.net/tonydoe/ ,
http://www.*********.nl/fun_gen.html , RDI ..........

Via2 is around the corner, so enjoy for a short period of time we have left... (hopefully...) In the meantime, once again, JOIN THE BF CREW and similar projects that already WORKED (Nagra ROM 10 cards were "sorted", for instance, demonstrating we have the capacity (when united!!!!!!) to do the cha-cha with the corporate clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY THANX TO ALL THAT HELPED WITH ADVICE, FILES or just kind words, encouragement and THE RIGHT KINDA AT***UDE!!

RESPECT!!!!! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!)

As for me: I got into all this through a kinda poverty and a serious injury, therefore housebound for quite a while... In that relatively short period I learned a great deal - at least enough to be somewhat independent in sat hobbyist terms... I have no technical, IT knowledge and if I can - SO CAN YOU, believe me!!!! Just open your minds and within a few days of reading and practicing you'll have a lot of fun doing it!!! It's really great when all those channels open and you don't have to pay exorbitant fees to hollywood or some sports clubs... Plus, in most cases, thanx to some ****ty aspects of the societies we live in - at least not legally - even if you had the money and wanted to - so...

STAY WELL AND DON'T GIVE IN EASILY!!!!

Zivjeli!/Cheers!

goran/gorski

P.S. Oh, yes... 'Nearly forgot... Once again...

Geo 34
-----------

You have an unencrypted version (in Picbined: Viaccess 0.32) or
Viaencrypt version, where you can't read the keys etc.

Clear version UA (in Global) = Unique in Viaencrpted version,
also PPUA in clear = Shared in Viaencr. and the formula is:

UA = 00 AA BB CC DD
PPUA =AA BB CC DD
SA = AA BB CC
Custwp=DD

So, the file ought to look like this:

ff f5 00 - Ident under "Global" in the unencrypted version
ff f4 00 + MK 05 + 06 + PPUA/Shared
01 0C 00 + MK 00 + MK 01 + MK 04 + 08
01 0C 10 + MK 00 + MK 01 + MK 04 + 08\
01 0C 20 + MK 00 + MK 01 + MK 04 + 08 -> + PPUA/Shared
01 0C 30 + MK 00 + MK 01 + MK 04 + 08/
01 0C 40 + MK 00 + MK 01 + MK 04 + 08

That's your Viasats on top and now the rest, starting with HRT:

Global (in Picbined) or Unique in Viaencrypt:
HRT UA/Unique which should look like 00 C2 03 xx xx
Ident for HRT + PPUA/Shared + MK 00 +01 +04 + 08
(or another provider that AUs over UA - SVT or NTV+ etc.???)

The rest similar to 01 0C 00... if you've got that many MK's...

EASY!!!!

Back