Very very Slow Broadband

pe+000+pe

Inactive User
Reaction score
:confused: Since monday my broadband is painfully slow..I spoke to a colleague of mine today and he said that his too is very sluggish...we are both with n$hell...then we came to the conclusion that N*hell is may be up to something...like trying to p*** off old customers and push them opting for their new packages...any confirmation will be very helpfull from you guys
much appreciated.......

funny i have had this and had ntl out to my home been on the phone for hours and they say its running right but i know its a lot slower, and lots of web pages dont open up, but did before?
and its still running slow
any one got a good link to test my connection?

thanks

try this site, but select 200kb test.

h**p://www.speed-test.net/

or here
h**p://fedz.co.uk/
probably a better 1 as it does upspeed as will and indicates what your overhead is likely to be and what it realy is. interesting site 4 other stuff 2.
h**p://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedtest.asp

Yeh, my conn is proper slow now, its like 300kb speed, dam U NT*L

I have broadband with NT* and I don't seem to be having any problems (touch wood) It might just be in the area where u are.
As for talking to them on the phone well I have done that many a time. It's like talking to the cast of the muppet show.

i ****in hate nt'shite'l absolute shite, 1meg broadband that cuts off everytime i watch cable or change channels after an hour or so, if uve got it u will know what i mean, if u dont, DONT GET IT!

Back