Vegetable balls

astrolab

VIP Member (Resident chef)
Reaction score
This vegetable dish would be perfect for snack, or a second course, simply and very tasty.
Serve between 6 to 8 people

Ingredients:
Eggs 6 (boiled and halved)
Potatoes 8/10 (boiled)
Cabbage 1 - 2 cup (julienne sliced)
Carrots 2 - 4 (grated)
Black pepper 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Salad leaves 6 / 8
White pepper 1 tsp
All spice powder 1 tsp
Corn flakes as required
Egg 1 - 2 (slightly beaten)
Vegetable oil for frying

Method

Boil eggs and potatoes separately.
Peel them and keep aside.
Mix well the potatoes and add all the spices, carrot and cabbage in it and mix well.
Carefully coat the egg halves with a layer of potatoes mixture.
Dip the potato balls in egg and coat with corn flakes.
Shallow fry on medium high flame.

Finished!

Last edited:
Tawke.....Your spy activity, fail this time, is not that place where the recipe come from.. so.. try to have a god life and stop be obsessed by your emulation attitude(get a woman, or someone.. taking care of you..or some hobbies..anything,) ..to find out my criminal activity on food.. I had enough.. of your comments..Mister, before I lose my patience.. you know I am Italian and I have a good, hot blood!!

Last edited:
Think you're barking up the wrong tree there m8. I was just assisting by showing the de facto image. I didn't question you or your source.

Either way, the one's you show have a garnish not included in the original recipe. My pic shows the true recipe where you can really see the cornflakes :p

Yours in not very accurate and could even be a meatball in disguise :)

Why are you so angry at my comment? I showed a pic and said they look tasty. Very confusing you are.

Last edited:
No , you wrong, I am not confuse, you took not the recipe pic I posted.. due is not that one, you think ..the parsley show on my pic,., is to make the dish more colorful.. I'm tired you try..to running after me, all the times , you seem try to be a Paladin...of what?.. wake up , people have many other things to do, than to believe to be so smart..as you think.....try to find something else for you too, than I'm sure you will lose your criticism ..affecting your..life....often..I'm not angry and I'm not in any bad mood because you, due you will be in the last list position.... so you don't affect me.. just annoy me.. nothing more.. M8...

Last edited:
No , you wrong, I am not confuse, you took not the recipe pic I posted.. due is not that one, you think .. I'm tired you try..to running after me, all the times , you seem to try to be a Paladin,of what?.. wake up , people have many things to do, try to find something else for you too, and I'm not barking yet,, on trees, at least I piss on it..m8.. so don't be that tree...

Ok, keeping it simple. You posted a recipe, someone asked for a pic, I found the recipe word for word and posted the pic that accompanied it. I didn't accuse you of anything.

I've moaned in the past but after others here posted and said they enjoyed your recipes regardless of where you took them from I thought fair enough I'll leave you alone.

I posted an innocent comment saying they looked nice and you attacked me.

Done.

Last edited:
Sorry I modify the post.. to don't be too aggressive..but I Insist the recipe you find is not that one I posted, so the pic is not the one you show..
Second thing, you was moaning.. yes, this is the point, what's your problem? Establish the Law in the Planet...?? Your... Innocent comment.. can be call innocent if coming form a child.. not from someone moaning against others.. I'm too old for don't feel under your lines the same moaning..desire..shame..

Should you not include a health warning to state that eating Vegetable Balls turns you into a raving looney?

No people know what can happen if they eat meat balls, did you try it in the past...? May... be.. you had....

av tried a few a good things that have been posted... dont care if there copy and paste or any 1 else's. 99% of them i wouldnt even think of trying to make cos am a lazy fooker .. but seeing them on a site i visit 2 / 3 times a day... i do try some off them

Keep your recipes up here astro i for one look forward to them. I notice you post lots off recipes here and never ask for help ie comps,stbs.its like a labour of love to you mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

what is this thing with astro and tawk plz ?? not just on this recipe but on other's too.. if some 1 grinds ur gears.. just put them on ignore simple ppl ??

He dragged it back up, not me. Like I said earlier, I used to credit the origin of the recipe but after people moaned and said they didn't care about the plagiarism I stopped. I thought I would actually help on this thread and post an image that was requested. It's not difficult to find, I didn't quote the website nor the author. After I post it I get attacked.

Crossed wires or a guilty conscience?

Last edited:
Back