Vauxhall stereo code help!

dinkus8

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just purchased a vauxhall corsa for the wife and kids and have no code for the stereo, I have spent most of today trying to obtain the code, firstly by messing with the stereo, then wasting lots of time watching youtube videos and then browsing the web trying to download software to retrieve the code.

I noticed people have posted codes on here and I can't tell you how grateful I would be if someone could kindly find mine out for me?

I have just today registered on this site because I thought I'd found the software to download but after registering it is saying I have to post 5 times? so unable to dload.

The details of the stereo are:

Its a CDR 2005 VDO
No.13 122 932
Type: CDR2005(E)
UY8
The 2 barcodes are:
9012 300 00072 08
CO3 0306 1864881

Thanks in advance :proud:

Daniel

Hi all,

I have just purchased a vauxhall corsa for the wife and kids and have no code for the stereo, I have spent most of today trying to obtain the code, firstly by messing with the stereo, then wasting lots of time watching youtube videos and then browsing the web trying to download software to retrieve the code.

I noticed people have posted codes on here and I can't tell you how grateful I would be if someone could kindly find mine out for me?

I have just today registered on this site because I thought I'd found the software to download but after registering it is saying I have to post 5 times? so unable to dload.

The details of the stereo are:

Its a CDR 2005 VDO
No.13 122 932
Type: CDR2005(E)
UY8
The 2 barcodes are:
9012 300 00072 08
CO3 0306 1864881

Thanks in advance :proud:

Daniel
VDO CDR2500 codes are not calculated and only available from the Main Dealer database or a Radio Decoding Service
They are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Back