V+ without card

alexh

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been monitoring the sales of V+ boxes on eBay over the last few weeks and there has suddenly been a rise in price for boxes advertised with no viewing card.

Auctions which would have gone unsold two weeks ago are now fetching £50+

Is there still no way currently to get the BK from these boxes without the matched viewing card?

Is there no way currently to reprogram the BK or anything like that??

I figured that a hack might have been released, otherwise I just cannot understand the rise in prices!?!

Of course I know that used to be the case (and may still be).... I said it in my original post...... I was asking if some clever dude had found a workaround, another way to get the box key? Perhaps a technique not yet readily available?

Why else would these potentially useless doorstops be attracting more interest?

Last edited:
trrust me been into this for 15 years now with cable and there is no work around the box at the mo,people just throwing there money down the drain buying box with out card ,you need the card if its been killed by vermin will have a faulse key in it so please stay away from ebay m8 for you willl end up loseing your money :Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

trrust me been into this for 15 years now with cable and there is no work around the box at the mo,people just throwing there money down the drain buying box with out card ,you need the card if its been killed by vermin will have a faulse key in it so please stay away from ebay m8 for you willl end up loseing your money :Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

unless you are friendly with an engineer who can get it re hit for you. i know a guy who does it but he charges 50£ a pop

i have seen a post on another forum from someone with 10 of these boxes asking how to get them working so there is your answer he was buying them hoping to get help so he could sell them for a profit

edogg

50.00 for a door stop quiet expensive i just use a block of wood lol.

There were rumors some time back involving a sisco router but nothing ever came from it i have a pile here if anyone wants to buy em 50.00 each more than welcome lol

the 50 was to reactivate them, not a bad deal if you get them cheap enough

cant u just offer to the buy the equipment of him to reactivate it lol

My mate works for Vermin...... He tried to get a box rehit... It flagged up on there system he should not have that box (serial / IRD numbers ect) He got out of it by telling them he gave the wrong number... Turns out you can only rehit brand new boxes that have never been activated on VM system before, or it flags... Matbe your mate knows somebody on the rehit desk??

Back