utorrent

do you mean the torrents inside the program?

and have a cross throught them and dont download?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

more than likely there server is playing up, unless you been kicked off.

aa maybe they must be stretching your bandwidth and they are all fighting for a connection!!

try pauseing a couple of them and then resume them when a few a finsihed etc

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

aa maybe they must be stretching your bandwidth and they are all fighting for a connection!!

try pauseing a couple of them and then resume them when a few a finsihed etc

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

not all are downloading mate but the site doesnt seem to work either where i get them from

if the site is down then their is a good chance your torrents will follow suit

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

why have my utorrent files gone red?

cheers

It just means the tracker is down. The peers you are connected to will stay connected until you shut down µtorrent. If you restart µtorrent and the tracker is down then you won't connect to anyone. Best leave it downloading until the tracker is back up.

do you think using another torrent app like bittorrent is better in terms of speed?

P.S. another reason for a red download arrow is trying to download from a tracker which requires membership, for example UKnova torrents on Isohunt.

Utorrent for me every time. It sets the standard. It just quietly does the job without hogging resources - why can't they all be like that

Last edited:
I'd agree with above post. I hate the torrent sites that start off completely free then try to charge, but then again greedy people not seeding don't help.

Back