USB Flash Query

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sly Prem & +1

Ignore the thread title first of all, i was having a "moment" lol :p

I don't know if anyone else gets this, but since last week Sly Prem, +1 and Thriller have stopped working.

Checked the fequencies, and appears to be right. Every other channel is fine including PremHD. Done a rescan also, and still the same on those specific channels.

Any ideas, or anyone else have the same.

Last edited:
Re: Sly Prem & +1

I don't know if anyone else gets this, but since last week Sly Prem, +1 and Thriller have stopped working.

Checked the fequencies, and appears to be right. Every other channel is fine including PremHD

Any ideas, or anyone else have the same.

I think those frequencies have changed. Check on king of sat to be sure. I'm on my phone , can't link

Cheers, will test it later, i was using Lyng Sat for Frequencies

hi all , i'm have the same problem as this any ideas how i fix it & get the channels back

thanks

Not my work. Cant take credit for it.
1. MENU > INSTALLATION > TP List.

2. Look and make sure you are on the correct satellite. If not use the < and > arrows to flip thru. If you were already on the satellite it should be the one selected alreadyu.

3. Press green button to add.

4. Type in the frequency, then arrow down to symbol rate

5. type in the symbol rate, arrow down to polarity. Use < or > arrows to change polarity.

6. Arrow down to save, press OK button

----------------------------------------------
To scan the TP:

1. Press blue button on remote for Search
2. Either press ok and it will search, or set the options if you want such as FTA only, TV/Radio and Network search. I just hit the ok button as the defaults are what I want with a manual TP scan.

thanks for your help , i have now got the channels back but only by viewing on the ' all sat ' listing , how do i transfer it so i can select it under the 'movie' fav listing & remove or override the old freq channel?

sorted , just rearranged the channels under the channel listing option .

Last edited:
Back