usb Digi TV tuner - no lights/channels - help

druist123

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got a USB digital tv tuner with one of those cra* arials, the software is blaze Blaze HDTV Player(BlazeDTV) - best HDTV/DTV Software. support DVB-T,DVB-S,ATSC and Analog TV

I am in england and have tried using freview channel settings and the auto find channels.
There are 2 lights green/blue on the unit, neither seem to light up.

I had lots of problems with it finding the chipset, but then got that sorted but still it wont light up or find channels,
does this sound faulty or do i need to get an adapter and perhaps link it to my sky receiver?

http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!BUb)B8!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKiUEjlLmV48!BKNgwyPIUQ~~_2.JPG

ebay Item number: 270409000500

Should the lights light up?? i would have thought so during searching or something. Anyone have one of these or similar and can suggest ways i might get a picture?

thanks guys.
drew

try putting an aerial u know works direct into it.....if it doesnt find anything try reinstalling the software...if it doesnt work after that....could well be faulty

i think on the 1 i used to have, 1 led lit up wen it recieved a dvb-t signal...

cant remeber if it had a power on type led to say it was on and working...ill have a look and see wat i find......

nothing in the instructions.?

instructions - nothing on the lights, reckon the arial would at least help eliminate signal probs

Back