urgent request

barry221

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys im off to milan tomorrow night and driving through croatia and into belgrade on tuesday ,i was checking my tom tom and have just realised it doesnt have croatia and serbia on it could anyone tell me where to find these maps ?

Link is dead for me to ,but ive manged to source them from somewhere else only problem is now the bloody thing wont connect to the computer ,ive tried 2 different cables in 2 different computers and its no even registering on any of them ,anyone any ideas i think there may be a problem with the tomtom itself although it still works fine for everywhere bar eastern europe where im going lol

When you plug the tomtom into the PC via the USB cable and you turn your tomtom on does it ask you to connect to PC on tomtom screen?

Or do you own a SD card reader/writer?

When you plug the tomtom into the PC via the USB cable and you turn your tomtom on does it ask you to connect to PC on tomtom screen?

Or do you own a SD card reader/writer?

I have a tom tom 700 with a hard drive and i tried what you said it doesn't say anything just goes to the usual menu

I have a tom tom 700 with a hard drive and i tried what you said it doesn't say anything just goes to the usual menu

Has it ever connected to the PC ok? It should connect ok. Make sure if the USB lead doesnt charge the TomTom use the power lead too, make sure PC is on and plug the USB cable in, turn tomtom on and wait for it to ask you if it wants to connect to PC or not.

Have you tried the reset button and try again?

Back