Urgent 360 help needed

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im after someone who can repair 360's my non jtag one has just went tits up on me and im hoping theres someone here who can help me.

Who wouldn't charge too much for a fix ive had a look at error codes and what not

I was playing djhero and the console cut out and now ive got 2 flashing redlights ive tired turning it off for a while (2hours) and turned it back and the same again 2 flashing redlights.Ive done the error code check and im getting 0013 something to do with the ram.

If someone can repair it for me i would be must grateful and if it aint too much can afford to pay you.

If someone can help i would be so grateful

as its the machine i mainly use for netflix and all other things.

Thanks so much in advance

roachie

take the hardrive off and video lead + dvd if in it and switch on , wrap 2 towels around it and let it to over heat for 10 minutes and let it cool and see if its working .

Thanks for help guys ive sent oggy a pm and thanks for the advice smirnoff i just dont wanna ruin it anymore than it is lol.I have heard of this method but much rather leave it to the pros.I am a bit miffed tbh as its a jasper model and i always thought they were the best on the market for the old ones.I did get it of ebay tho so don't know whats been done to it before hand.

Anywas if anyone else can give any suggestions or help all advice is greatfully received

Like you say leave it to the pros , as you don`t want to damage it anymore.
Thanks for help guys ive sent oggy a pm and thanks for the advice smirnoff i just dont wanna ruin it anymore than it is lol.I have heard of this method but much rather leave it to the pros.I am a bit miffed tbh as its a jasper model and i always thought they were the best on the market for the old ones.I did get it of ebay tho so don't know whats been done to it before hand.

Anywas if anyone else can give any suggestions or help all advice is greatfully received

Back